7 Eleven - 7-11 Stores No-Refund Policy Sucks!
Update added by user Mar 24, 2011
UPDATE on March 24, 2011.
I will have to retract my opinion of \"You Suck\" for 7-11\'s Refund Policy. I sent a courteous email to their Headquarters and told them politely exactly what I thought of their \'No Refund\' Policy, and about 3 days later, I got a phone call from the Manager of the store where I\'d gotten my ExHale 02 E-Cig Starter Kit.
So I went back to the store, and he apologized for the problem I\'d had with the Starter Kit, and told me to go ahead and pick out another one!
I was very happy about that, and told them that they had restored my confidence in 7-11 again. I added that I would update any online complaints I\'d posted and so with that said, this is my update.
I kinda really, you know, missed their Slurpees anyway. I\'ve always been a big Slurpee fan - ever since 1970.
A big \"Thank You\" to 7-11!
Original review posted by user Feb 21, 2011
Purchased a "Exhale02" e-cig kit for $20 from Benbrook 7-11 and at first it worked great - next day the Atomizer died.
Tried to take it back the following day, to be shown this bitty little sign on the wall towards the back of the counter where it's hard to see it, and they said they offer NO refunds on e-cig kits and that it's been that way since November 2010. I purchased my kit in February 2011.
I think they should stop selling any products they don't offer at least an exchange on.
This is the kind of stuff that thieves do. I have been a loyal customer of 7-11 since 1974. Note 'have been' - meaning, in the PAST tense.
So, 7-11, you go ahead and just keep the $21,- I paid you for my kit.
You will lose FAR MORE than that in lost sales from me in the future.
I buy from other convenience stores from now on, beginning with the other day when I was going to buy some snacks from your Benbrook store, so after being told what a bunch of thieves you are, took my business elsewhere.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Dollar General ladies "wash" room at hwy 72 Tuscumbia, Al 35674. The toilet is filthy, sideways ( not anchored) lid missing. Garbage overflowing and smelly, sink was black, grimy..."
- "I saw in the ad they had 6-cube cubbies on sale for $19.99, normally $29.99. I wanted to get a couple of those plus some other things, so I drove..."
- "When i reach the counter, I asked the aunty politely if they have enough for a cash back. She bluntly ignored me. So I asked her the same question again..."
- "This dog food is just cheap junk delivered to your home. Once you get it it smell like died animals. My dog would roll in the stuff like it was..."
- "This is what has been going on with me after ordering Juicy Couture wallets from a seller on iOffer and being told they were 100% Authentic Juicy Couture several times..."
- "My daughter ordered $147 arrangement which consisted of $15 for additional fruit. What I got was no where near what was pictured, and additional fruit was not there. ..."
- "Atom Park - Scam Company - Big Fraud - I purchased the Atomic Mail Sender software from this company. I am from india, they are offering indian customer INR 3099...."
- "I have a Plantation Home. There is a structural leak that Plantation fixed twice to no avail. It ruined the ceiling and table in our breakfast room. ..."
- "I am Roger M. (Miami). I was 330 pound and now 210. I am 120 pounds healthier and a result: no migraines anymore, lower cholesterol and better blood circulation. I..."