7 Eleven - 7-11 Stores No-Refund Policy Sucks!
Update added by user Mar 24, 2011
UPDATE on March 24, 2011.
I will have to retract my opinion of \"You Suck\" for 7-11\'s Refund Policy. I sent a courteous email to their Headquarters and told them politely exactly what I thought of their \'No Refund\' Policy, and about 3 days later, I got a phone call from the Manager of the store where I\'d gotten my ExHale 02 E-Cig Starter Kit.
So I went back to the store, and he apologized for the problem I\'d had with the Starter Kit, and told me to go ahead and pick out another one!
I was very happy about that, and told them that they had restored my confidence in 7-11 again. I added that I would update any online complaints I\'d posted and so with that said, this is my update.
I kinda really, you know, missed their Slurpees anyway. I\'ve always been a big Slurpee fan - ever since 1970.
A big \"Thank You\" to 7-11!
Original review posted by user Feb 21, 2011
Purchased a "Exhale02" e-cig kit for $20 from Benbrook 7-11 and at first it worked great - next day the Atomizer died.
Tried to take it back the following day, to be shown this bitty little sign on the wall towards the back of the counter where it's hard to see it, and they said they offer NO refunds on e-cig kits and that it's been that way since November 2010. I purchased my kit in February 2011.
I think they should stop selling any products they don't offer at least an exchange on.
This is the kind of stuff that thieves do. I have been a loyal customer of 7-11 since 1974. Note 'have been' - meaning, in the PAST tense.
So, 7-11, you go ahead and just keep the $21,- I paid you for my kit.
You will lose FAR MORE than that in lost sales from me in the future.
I buy from other convenience stores from now on, beginning with the other day when I was going to buy some snacks from your Benbrook store, so after being told what a bunch of thieves you are, took my business elsewhere.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "what a stove at menards that turned out to be a believe bate and switch.it was a floor model. And was fine when I was in the store it looked..."
- "I purchased a mattress from Sears that had a 10 year unlimited warranty. They had to replace it due to springs & sagging.The brand of mattress was no longer available..."
- "Dollar General ladies "wash" room at hwy 72 Tuscumbia, Al 35674. The toilet is filthy, sideways ( not anchored) lid missing. Garbage overflowing and smelly, sink was black, grimy..."
- "In October of 2011 we rented ("to own") a washer/dryer combo from Rent-A-Center. We chose a rent to own company over leasing through the apartment complex because we wanted a..."
- "My daughter ordered $147 arrangement which consisted of $15 for additional fruit. What I got was no where near what was pictured, and additional fruit was not there. ..."
- "DRIVING YESTERDAY ON ROUTE 38 IN MT. LAUREL, NJ, BUS # 0907 LICENSE PLATE K04-0298 (TEXAS), BUS COMPLETELY CUT ME OFF AND THEN PROCEEDED TO DELIBERATELY JAM ON HIS BRAKES..."
- "I purchased two pairs of pants which my daughter-in-law thought would work well. They had reinforced (ha!) knees and looked really cute on line. My 3 1/2 year..."
- "I recently placed an order for employee shirts, about 50 ts and about 50 polos. Very simple, single color shirts with white lettering. The order was placed through a..."
- " I ordered the mushroom chicken and zucchini and I had to wait for them to make it. Which is not a problem. When I got home and opened..."