Update added by user Mar 24, 2011
UPDATE on March 24, 2011.
I will have to retract my opinion of \"You Suck\" for 7-11\'s Refund Policy. I sent a courteous email to their Headquarters and told them politely exactly what I thought of their \'No Refund\' Policy, and about 3 days later, I got a phone call from the Manager of the store where I\'d gotten my ExHale 02 E-Cig Starter Kit.
So I went back to the store, and he apologized for the problem I\'d had with the Starter Kit, and told me to go ahead and pick out another one!
I was very happy about that, and told them that they had restored my confidence in 7-11 again. I added that I would update any online complaints I\'d posted and so with that said, this is my update.
I kinda really, you know, missed their Slurpees anyway. I\'ve always been a big Slurpee fan - ever since 1970.
A big \"Thank You\" to 7-11!
Original review posted by user Feb 21, 2011
Purchased a "Exhale02" e-cig kit for $20 from Benbrook 7-11 and at first it worked great - next day the Atomizer died.
Tried to take it back the following day, to be shown this bitty little sign on the wall towards the back of the counter where it's hard to see it, and they said they offer NO refunds on e-cig kits and that it's been that way since November 2010. I purchased my kit in February 2011.
I think they should stop selling any products they don't offer at least an exchange on.
This is the kind of stuff that thieves do. I have been a loyal customer of 7-11 since 1974. Note 'have been' - meaning, in the PAST tense.
So, 7-11, you go ahead and just keep the $21,- I paid you for my kit.
You will lose FAR MORE than that in lost sales from me in the future.
I buy from other convenience stores from now on, beginning with the other day when I was going to buy some snacks from your Benbrook store, so after being told what a bunch of thieves you are, took my business elsewhere.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- E-Cig Kit
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "Went to return a item that I bought last night. Turned out to be the wrong item decided to take it back today. Walked in with the item under my..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "4 times I have ordered snickers sonic blast, only to find candy on top but was lucky to find any inside. I have called and they offered me another free,..."
- "DRIVING YESTERDAY ON ROUTE 38 IN MT. LAUREL, NJ, BUS # 0907 LICENSE PLATE K04-0298 (TEXAS), BUS COMPLETELY CUT ME OFF AND THEN PROCEEDED TO DELIBERATELY JAM ON HIS BRAKES..."
- "This is what has been going on with me after ordering Juicy Couture wallets from a seller on iOffer and being told they were 100% Authentic Juicy Couture several times..."
- "My name is Lulu'sUncleTom..... I am a member of Answermug because Im a niggga....Im a butchdyke....and Im Just Askings baby mama ;)My name is Lulu'sUncleTom..... I am a member of Answermug because..."
- "one hour before boarding flight status was updated. offered a $50 voucher for future airflight. So the going price for sitting in an airport is $7.69/hour, reimbursable only on another flight that..."
- "Building a home is supposed to be an enjoyable experience. However, Wilson Parker Homes, their preferred lender Bank South and contractors have managed to make our experience stressful and unpleasant..."