7 Eleven - 7-11 Stores No-Refund Policy Sucks!
UPDATE on March 24, 2011.
I will have to retract my opinion of \"You Suck\" for 7-11\'s Refund Policy. I sent a courteous email to their Headquarters and told them politely exactly what I thought of their \'No Refund\' Policy, and about 3 days later, I got a phone call from the Manager of the store where I\'d gotten my ExHale 02 E-Cig Starter Kit.
So I went back to the store, and he apologized for the problem I\'d had with the Starter Kit, and told me to go ahead and pick out another one!
I was very happy about that, and told them that they had restored my confidence in 7-11 again. I added that I would update any online complaints I\'d posted and so with that said, this is my update.
I kinda really, you know, missed their Slurpees anyway. I\'ve always been a big Slurpee fan - ever since 1970.
A big \"Thank You\" to 7-11!
Purchased a "Exhale02" e-cig kit for $20 from Benbrook 7-11 and at first it worked great - next day the Atomizer died.
Tried to take it back the following day, to be shown this bitty little sign on the wall towards the back of the counter where it's hard to see it, and they said they offer NO refunds on e-cig kits and that it's been that way since November 2010. I purchased my kit in February 2011.
I think they should stop selling any products they don't offer at least an exchange on.
This is the kind of stuff that thieves do. I have been a loyal customer of 7-11 since 1974. Note 'have been' - meaning, in the PAST tense.
So, 7-11, you go ahead and just keep the $21,- I paid you for my kit.
You will lose FAR MORE than that in lost sales from me in the future.
I buy from other convenience stores from now on, beginning with the other day when I was going to buy some snacks from your Benbrook store, so after being told what a bunch of thieves you are, took my business elsewhere.
You SUCK!109438ca review #222838
You may also like
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "This store is always empty I can never find anything, I ask the store manger he said will we doing our best to keep the shelves full. You can go..."
- "I have been trying to advertise my add for two days its saying transaction complete but not takein money from my card this is bcomeing a issue for me I've..."
- "I think it's absolutley ridiculous that I just paid for a third of a bag of your toasted ritz crackers. I hate to complain but, I won't ever buy them..."
- "I purchased the Roca Labs gastric bypass no surgery procedure over 4.5 months ago. Since I began on my weight loss journey I lost a total of 87lbs. I am..."
- "We ordered a new living room set manufactured by Design 2 Recline (AKA) Southern Motion on January 20, 2014. Defective and/or damaged furniture was delivered on April 7, 2014...."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."