2.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

7/11 had an offer about 2 months ago where you could by 7 Slurpees and get 11 free Slurpees. Sadly I never received this coupon.

I have called the 7/11 customer support about 20 times within the past two months, and they always give me the same answer "we'll get back to you within a week". Obviously that never happened.

I think what they're trying to do is wait for the coupon offer to expire. Originally, the 11 free Slurpees were only supposed to last until 8/31.

They probably thought that very few people would use this offer, so now they're trying to get out of it by waiting for 8/31 to pass.

Really dishonest people, don't trust their so called "offers and deals" on the 7/11 app. Their customer service is completely useless as well.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $20. nverqrui is overall dissatisfied with 7 Eleven. The most disappointing about 7 eleven buy seven get eleven free deal at 7 Eleven was jann the moronic cashier Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 7 Eleven.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare 7 Eleven to other companies on our site.

Comments