I had to laugh at the reviews of 7-11's across the country and now the only one that will get any action from my complaint is me. You are known for the BAD service and RUDE employees .

You don't seem to care do you. Just want the $$$$$$$ don't you. Well I do know that I had a very bitchy clerk at the 7-11 on Midway and Lowell in Broomfield, CO at about 1:30 PM. I grabbed a cup from the closest cup dispenser by the ice tea dispenser.

When I went to pay the clerk said it was $1.94 . When I asked why and she said "well you chose the cup". It happened to be a slurpy cup. When I told her it was the only one by the ice tea.

She snottily said I could've walked over there to get a different cup. Which was much further from the tea dispenser. I told her I didn't want the $2.00 ice tea and she said too bad. My daughter paid for it - I wasn't going to.

She could have kept her rotten tea. I ended up tossing it out because it tasted really old and had a sour taste. Customer service is NIL. I know I will never ever go to any 7-11 again.

I will share with every one I know to avoid your rotten businesses.

You will end up loosing a lot of customers because we do expect good ,polite and honest customer service.

Sincerely , Kathy Richards

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of iced tea from 7 Eleven. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 7 Eleven to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was clerk and tea was bad, methods, service and staff. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 7 Eleven for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments