I had to laugh at the reviews of 7-11's across the country and now the only one that will get any action from my complaint is me. You are known for the BAD service and RUDE employees .

You don't seem to care do you. Just want the $$$$$$$ don't you. Well I do know that I had a very bitchy clerk at the 7-11 on Midway and Lowell in Broomfield, CO at about 1:30 PM. I grabbed a cup from the closest cup dispenser by the ice tea dispenser.

When I went to pay the clerk said it was $1.94 . When I asked why and she said "well you chose the cup". It happened to be a slurpy cup. When I told her it was the only one by the ice tea.

She snottily said I could've walked over there to get a different cup. Which was much further from the tea dispenser. I told her I didn't want the $2.00 ice tea and she said too bad. My daughter paid for it - I wasn't going to.

She could have kept her rotten tea. I ended up tossing it out because it tasted really old and had a sour taste. Customer service is NIL. I know I will never ever go to any 7-11 again.

I will share with every one I know to avoid your rotten businesses.

You will end up loosing a lot of customers because we do expect good ,polite and honest customer service.

Sincerely , Kathy Richards

Review about: Iced Tea.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Clerk and tea was bad, Methods, Service, Staff.

Comments