4.0
Layout of Store

I was at 7 -11 Sukhumvit 26 opposite of 4 wings hotel today at about 1.22pm.

I bought some Ice and a packet of Cigarrette.

I did not know that the second counter was closed as there were no sign placed at that counter and i was surprised that a female cashier over the counter seemed rather unhappy and moved my merchandise over to the third counter.She slammed all the ice bags and her colleague asked hdr what and why she did in Thai language , she exclaimed "HAU!" meaning being "Rough". I was surpfised and then I requested for Marlboro Silver and she ask her colleague in a loud voice to get her the item. I ask her how much it costs and she rudely exclaimed 120 baht in Thai. I wa shocked with her rude behaviour. and lack of manners.

I immediately ask her for her name politely and patiently but she answered just one word..."AUDI" aloud.

All the time i was at the counter no courtesy nor actons of a trained staff appeared. No " kha" or " khob khun kha" nor " welcome" in Thai.

I would like the management to compare the service of 7-11 staffs at Thailand Science Park INC 2 building at Rangsit and Sukhumvit 26. They are totally a world of difference. Please do contact me and I will be able to explain in detail.

My contact number :

0815548421

0897994998

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of 7 eleven cashier. 7 Eleven needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 7 eleven cashier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 7 Eleven.

Comments