Walked in to 711 in hammond indiana to purchase my lottery tickets and the cashier refused to type in the 4numbers manually.There was no one in the store at this time she was actually staring out the window as i came in.She then told me to fill out a slip and i said okay and as i went to fill out the slip i noticed there was no pens or pencils to write and i asked her to use one she replied she didn't have one.So i asked how do i fill out the slip then and her reply was "Ow well"!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). virginiastacy2 is overall dissatisfied with 7 Eleven. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 7 Eleven.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare 7 Eleven to other companies on our site.

Comments

Hammond, Indiana, United States #939340

Today is feb 1st one month after i had reported my incident to 7-11corporate office no reply back not even an email or phone call?They gave me a case number to my report but no response woww great customer service !!