Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

Went to 711 store at Donggongon,Penampang Sabah at 21:40PM and bought some stuff.While lining up to pay,suddenly there was someone jump Q and asks for washroom.Then my payment was made interupted.Cashier allowed that someone to use the washroom then only I was entertain.During payment,I am shorts of change and apologised and inform to wait and need to get some loose change in the car.Came back and cashier was nowhere to be seen and saw him at the store monitoring that someone in the washroom.Called him to finish the transaction,not happy and just throw change at me.Told him nicely but fought back rudely.My question is someone who is using washroom at 711 more important or customer paying is more important?

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with 7 Eleven. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 7 Eleven.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare 7 Eleven to other companies on our site.

Comments