1.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

On October 13 2016 I went to 7/11 in Salt Lake City Ut store # 23845 on redwood rd n 500. I was with my 11 yer old son, 6 year old daughter n 1 year old daughter.

We went n got 2 small Pringle sour cream n onions flavor n 2 cherry ring pops n it came out to $4.78 n I told the cashier that he charge me to much for the pringles that it said $1.19 n he charge me $1.49 n he said "what to u want me to do? N I said u owe me 60 cents n he said he can't do that n I said on the shelve it says $1.19 n he said there was nothing he can do about it so I told him ok but u should Change the price on the shelve then. As I was walking away he said to a female cashier the *** *** is complaining about 60 cents. So I turn around n said excuse me I don't care about that but it says one thing n charging a diffrent.

N he told me to get the *** out of his store n if I was to come back he will kick my ***. Don't forget I have my children with me!!

So is that ok for him to do? He talk so down on me in front of my children my husband don't even talk to me like this especially when I'm spending money there.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Lolamarcial13 is overall dissatisfied with 7 Eleven. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 7 Eleven.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare 7 Eleven to other companies on our site.

Comments