2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I went to the 7-Eleven branch at Blk 123 Bedok North on 12 June 2016 afternoon around 5pm.

I bought an item and was at the counter waiting to pay money but there was no one there. I saw this staff outside the store arranging something and I waited for awhile. Afterwhich, she comes into the cashier counter with that pissed off look on her face.

My item cost $2 and I handed her a $10 note. She took my money so unhappily. She gave me back changes in 1 $5 notes and 3 $1 coins. I told her can I have all $2 notes please. She gave me back with only 1 $2 note and $5 note and $1 coin. So I hand her the $6 and told her again can I have all $2 notes please.

She was so super super rude and tell me off, saying "next time can you say properly anot".

I was really very pissed off. I don't want her to lose face in front of other customer and was trying to looking at her name but there was no name tag on her so I don't know what is her name. I only know she is a young indian lady.

I do hope 7-Eleven Management to look into this, you all are in retail service line. Yet you are there giving customer with such rude attitude. If you think you are going to bring your personal life issue to work and vent it on the customer then you are not suitable to be in this line.

cutiesrk wrote the review because of poor customer service at 7 Eleven. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 7 Eleven to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 7 Eleven and 7 eleven cashier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments