2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Hi I'm Ariana I went to Blk 25 new Upper Changi Road 7-11 which I always patronise what I notice always is that around 2pm the Indian old woman named Sherly will avoid payment saying that it's changing shift time what the *** aren't changing shifts supposed to be at 2-45pm to 3pm why is she closing so early there is no more 7-11 around in that area so it really makes us miserable as we can neither purchase items no top up for 45 mins at that particular time and the Indian old woman who works there is Super kaypoh always asking personal questions which is none of her business I really wish the authorities could do something about her attitude. Look into this matter soonest pls as it affects 7-11 business

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at 7 Eleven. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 7 Eleven to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 7 Eleven and 7 eleven cashier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #1247238

Correct

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #1191196

Very true Ariana,same experience at Blk 25 New Upper Changi Road 711 that Indian lady name Sherly is not helpful at all & always giving excuses when it's 2pm she will say counter is closed because she is such a lazy employee wants to end her shift early.