I am writing because you have in your store at 58 th and Ward rd one of the rudest, most disrespectful, big mouth, and utterly disgusting person working for you. Her name is Robin and I decided that if shes working I will go somewhere else to get my products.

Im very surprised that your still in business with her attitude. She treats customers like we dont matter, but its the customer that is paying her paycheck. What happened to the customer is always right? I guess she is the boss and can talk to customers however she wants.

Im very dissappointed in this and I have been going there for about 2 years. I have such a pleasant experience when Marye and Christiana are there and they make me laugh but when Robin is there all I see is attitude. I want to stop there on my way to work so help us customers have a pleasant experience in the early mornings. You have some good people there so thank you.

Who wants to go to work all worked up because you got disrepected at 711.

I hope the Corporate office sees this. Maybe they can help.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at 7 Eleven. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 7 Eleven to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 7 Eleven and 7 eleven customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments