Harwich, Massachusetts

Hello and good morning ,

I have lived on the cape since 1971 , which is long before white hen on the Dennisport/West Harwich line even became a 7-11 and was a daily ( and I mean daily) customer until just a short time ago when in someone in their infinite wisdom decided to hire this new employee .

He is a middle aged man , I believe his name is Dennis who is the absolute most arrogant man I have ever had the misfortune to meet .

The rest of your crew is personable and gracious . Needless to say I will not step one foot in this store , which is unfortunate because I enjoyed the other employees .... I have even taken your app. Off my phone.

I've been in hospitality my whole career , and know how to treat a valued customer .

Unfortunately no longer a customer .

Sincerely a patron of the past .

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with 7 Eleven. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 7 Eleven.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare 7 Eleven to other companies on our site.

Comments