2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Just now I was at the 7 eleven opposite of studio m hotel @ 06/07/2016 0220am. When I walk in with my Wife the staff was topping up the stocks when we open the door to purchase some drinks and cup noodles his face was like pissed.

When we went to the counter to make the payment, I asked him how much is it? His reply was totally unhappy! I heard wrongly to the total price then he pointed to the cashier with an attitude kind of way! From I was young till today this is the first and only worst 7 eleven staff attitude.

Really. I hope you could look into this matter as priority and get back to me of this matter.

Thank You. My email is graceson@live.com.sg

Graceson23 wrote the review because of poor customer service at 7 Eleven. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 7 Eleven to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 7 Eleven and 7 eleven customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments