Hi my name is Hafizah.

I went to the 7/11 outlet in Yishun Ring Road near Chong Pang market in the same line as the Giant supermarket. I was pissed off by the staff there..

His name is Heeren Raj. I bought Kinder joy which the price on the shelves shows 1 for $2.45 and 2 for $2.95. SonI bought 2. But he chraged me $4.90 instead of $4.90 so I went back to ask him.

But his attitude in attending customers was very rude. He gave me a feedup face and asked me where it state. So I brought him to the selve with the tag shows $2.95 for 2. He then told me to come back the next korning to have the issue rectified which is rediculois as I stay in Sengkang and he wans me to come back to yoshun the next day.

I am also working you know. Not only that what makes me fume is he took the tag on the shelve and throw it on his table in front of me witnessed by my hubby. His attitude is really not right. Serving customer with no eye contact and no smile.

I told him that i wanted to speak to his supervisor but he said that there is no supervisor, he worked there alone and moreover he is new. What an excuse. He can seek help from other branch by calling them to ask for the real price.

But instead he gave me this rude attitude. This is a complaint and I wan a reply please.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of 7 eleven customer care. 7 Eleven needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 7 eleven customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 7 Eleven.

Comments