Long story short I went into 711 for a soda girl at counter said I didn't have to pay I assumed it was because I was a frequent customer or maybe they had free offers that day!?So they said corporate banned me one month later corporate said no they did not ban me and still they'd call me back, even after a month of trying to have them help me.

Now, employees from this store are telling others I stole and that I am banned they even went far as telling a friend of mine she could not come in if she was buying for me she fought back and still went in the store. This is beyond rediculous and I am fed up of these employees that are trash!! I have to park near by for work an they even Said I could not park there but I know I am allowed to park there as other employees I myself work with and we all share the lot! I am seeking a lawyer over this and I want this resolved asap!!

These employees of this store have watched video and what I can't wrap my head around is to why the employee who said I didn't have to pay is still there I am banned but also it is on video of my debit card in my hand when walking in and even at register I also had a friend who worked there tell me she saw the video and it's clear I told the employee about the soda an machines !!These people have no clue what customer service is or respect

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at 7 Eleven. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 7 Eleven to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 7 Eleven and 7 eleven customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MissDreadLox
Falls Church, Virginia, United States #1233699

They CANNOT ban you! Have you heard from Corporate? I'd love to hear what Corporate said to you.

Denton, Maryland, United States #1191005

This is on the eastern shore of Maryland, not Washington, District of Columbia.