I was employed by the 7 Eleven in Wilsonville Oregon a year and a half ago. I gave my two weeks notice and was asked what would it take to keep me.

The owner Jay agreed on my terms of monday thru friday, 6am to 2pm. On the day that my two weeks were up, the scheduled had not changed and he hired a girl from his country(his words)and gave her the schedule I was to have. I told Jay that he is not a man of his word and I quit. There is a women that works there and worked there when I did, Wanda.

Today was the first time I have seen her because her normal shift is graveyard. I went in and had lottery checked, no winners and her comment was rude. Then she told me the reason that she was working days was because the girl that was scheduled quit with no notice JUST LIKE TOU. I said thats not how it was.

She said ya right. She was rude to customers when I worked there and she never gets repermend by Jay or the regional manager. I dont know how she keeps her job. I would have customers that would not go in if she was working!!!

Iknow nothing will be done thanks for letting me vent. O I will not ever shop there again!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with 7 Eleven. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 7 Eleven.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare 7 Eleven to other companies on our site.

Comments