Stopped at 7 -11 at 5420 Macarthur Irving TeX. Paid for gas bought few things as I walked back to truck and took off I realized forget to pump gas.The woman working would not accomadate me even having my receipt She could have refunded or let me pump the gas but didn't I know that it would show the gas not pumped inside store and plus she's going to come up over on her daily shift sheet.

I would like to be refunded my money or gas plus the time for my troubles trying to take care of this! I am a repeat customer of 7-11 on a daily basis Estimated funds spent @ 7-11 weekly is around $200 to $400 with receipts to prove this .

Thank you I look forward to hearing from some one.D.Washburn. darylwashburn65@gmail.com

Comments

Same thing happened to me. Accidentally drove off, my fault, was trying to multitask.

After two miles of driving I realized I was on empty. Turned back and went in with my receipt. They said there is no way of knowing.

Don't believe this for one second. They certainly came up with overage on receipts.