Stopped at 7 -11 at 5420 Macarthur Irving TeX. Paid for gas bought few things as I walked back to truck and took off I realized forget to pump gas.The woman working would not accomadate me even having my receipt She could have refunded or let me pump the gas but didn't I know that it would show the gas not pumped inside store and plus she's going to come up over on her daily shift sheet.

I would like to be refunded my money or gas plus the time for my troubles trying to take care of this! I am a repeat customer of 7-11 on a daily basis Estimated funds spent @ 7-11 weekly is around $200 to $400 with receipts to prove this .

Thank you I look forward to hearing from some one.D.Washburn. darylwashburn65@gmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with 7 Eleven. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 7 Eleven.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare 7 Eleven to other companies on our site.

Comments

Same thing happened to me. Accidentally drove off, my fault, was trying to multitask.

After two miles of driving I realized I was on empty. Turned back and went in with my receipt. They said there is no way of knowing.

Don't believe this for one second. They certainly came up with overage on receipts.