1.5
Layout of Store

I ran out of gas and left my debit card at home the clerk said he was going to tow my car when I live a block a way I was going to walk home to get it but now I can't I come here every morning I will never come back shell is a block away if you care about your business this would never happen good luck worst customer service ever I run a multi million dollar buisness I hope you fail iv lived in this neighbour hood for over a decade now and maybe this place well become a mcdonalds hopefully. good luck you'll never make it with this kind of attitude in fact you will never make it period. I hope you lose your business which you will

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of staff from 7 Eleven. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 7 Eleven to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 7 Eleven for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LadyScot

They will make it just find serving all those people who shop for gas and actually remember to bring their money.