Resolved
1.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Nov 23, 2016

New owner of the 7-Eleven store has taken action around the store to remove litter, debris, ordered additional trash cans, and has worked with local police to deter loitering around the store. The community is hoping this change in attitude will be consistent going forward.

Original review posted by user Aug 13, 2016

Since I purchased my home 8 years ago, I have yet to come outside my front door without noticing plastic bags, paper, plastic bottles, and debris from the 7-Eleven store located two blocks away.I've talked to the 7-Eleven owners, 7-Eleven corporate headquarters, Prince William County community representatives, and there's been no change in the amount of litter in my community over 8 years.

The local streams, woods, street, lawns, are all full of 7-Eleven debris daily, I volunteered 4 years ago to pickup litter in my community, but recently I gave up because I fail to see the logic in donating 4 hrs of my time weekly or 16 hrs a month if 7-Eleven can not work with our community to improve our quality of life. In addition, I see something terribly wrong here if 7-Eleven can make a profit, but is unwilling to pay to cleanup after its customers, but yet our community is tasked with "Donating Time" out of our lives to clean up after the 7-Eleven store. I decided to post this information about the 24 Hour 7-Eleven store located at 14820 Cloverdale Road., Woodbridge, VA because the store is located in the middle of our neighborhood and has become a cancer eating away at our community with crime, trash, loitering, panhandlers, noise, and the store seems to get robbed on a quarterly basis. One suggestion I had to 7-Eleven was to pay someone to clean-up after their customers to take pressure off the local community and to modify their business hours were they would be close by 12 midnight and reopen at 5am to avoid robberies and additional risk.

Thus far after 8 years, the only thing that occurred is the prior owner sold the store, and they put up a "Adopt a Spot" sign for litter pickup in the 7-Eleven parking lot.I am determined to change the attitude of 7-Eleven corporation and expose the Political people who support this type of disrespect for our communities in America just to make a fast buck.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "litter, noise, loitering, crime, building is outdated with poor landscaping" of 7 eleven sanitary conditions. 7 Eleven needs to "our community suggest or propose 7-11 clean up behind their customers, even if that means hiring a contractor to pickup trash within 3 blocks. also to cut down on crime, loitering and noise we suggest store should close by 12 midnight and reopen at 5am" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 7 eleven sanitary conditions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 7 Eleven.

Had an Experience with 7 Eleven?

Comments