7 Eleven - 7-Eleven Store is creating Litter, Crime, and Noise in our Community
Update added by user Nov 23
New owner of the 7-Eleven store has taken action around the store to remove litter, debris, ordered additional trash cans, and has worked with local police to deter loitering around the store. The community is hoping this change in attitude will be consistent going forward.
Original review posted by user Aug 13
Since I purchased my home 8 years ago, I have yet to come outside my front door without noticing plastic bags, paper, plastic bottles, and debris from the 7-Eleven store located two blocks away.I've talked to the 7-Eleven owners, 7-Eleven corporate headquarters, Prince William County community representatives, and there's been no change in the amount of litter in my community over 8 years.
The local streams, woods, street, lawns, are all full of 7-Eleven debris daily, I volunteered 4 years ago to pickup litter in my community, but recently I gave up because I fail to see the logic in donating 4 hrs of my time weekly or 16 hrs a month if 7-Eleven can not work with our community to improve our quality of life. In addition, I see something terribly wrong here if 7-Eleven can make a profit, but is unwilling to pay to cleanup after its customers, but yet our community is tasked with "Donating Time" out of our lives to clean up after the 7-Eleven store. I decided to post this information about the 24 Hour 7-Eleven store located at 14820 Cloverdale Road., Woodbridge, VA because the store is located in the middle of our neighborhood and has become a cancer eating away at our community with crime, trash, loitering, panhandlers, noise, and the store seems to get robbed on a quarterly basis. One suggestion I had to 7-Eleven was to pay someone to clean-up after their customers to take pressure off the local community and to modify their business hours were they would be close by 12 midnight and reopen at 5am to avoid robberies and additional risk.
Thus far after 8 years, the only thing that occurred is the prior owner sold the store, and they put up a "Adopt a Spot" sign for litter pickup in the 7-Eleven parking lot.I am determined to change the attitude of 7-Eleven corporation and expose the Political people who support this type of disrespect for our communities in America just to make a fast buck.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Litter, Noise, Loitering, Crime, Building is outdated with poor landscaping
- Preferred solution:
- Our community suggest or propose 7-11 clean up behind their customers, even if that means hiring a contractor to pickup trash within 3 blocks. Also to cut down on crime, loitering and noise we suggest store should close by 12 midnight and reopen at 5am.
- Product or service
- 7 Eleven Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "i have provided proof and photo but they keep say give me time thing start on last year dec i inform nick tan area A district manager that someone is bring..."
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "Today I purchased a ring at the Walmart in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. It had a sale sticker on it for $98. After taking the tag off at home, I lifted the..."
- "I will make this short. Stafford branch. i wanted a certain haircut (see photo of model) and they offered me to have it layered. so i went to another..."
- "I wear size 8 US; I ordered swimwear XL does not fit. I'm a DDD cup the XL swimwear cup only covers 1/4 of my DDD cup bra. ..."
- "This company located in Woodbridge Virginia has nothing to do with all of the complaints on this web page. The company APPLIANCES CONNECTION is in New York, and the complaints..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."