7 Eleven - 7-Eleven Store is creating Litter, Crime, and Noise in our Community
Update added by user Nov 23, 2016
New owner of the 7-Eleven store has taken action around the store to remove litter, debris, ordered additional trash cans, and has worked with local police to deter loitering around the store. The community is hoping this change in attitude will be consistent going forward.
Original review posted by user Aug 13, 2016
Since I purchased my home 8 years ago, I have yet to come outside my front door without noticing plastic bags, paper, plastic bottles, and debris from the 7-Eleven store located two blocks away.I've talked to the 7-Eleven owners, 7-Eleven corporate headquarters, Prince William County community representatives, and there's been no change in the amount of litter in my community over 8 years.
The local streams, woods, street, lawns, are all full of 7-Eleven debris daily, I volunteered 4 years ago to pickup litter in my community, but recently I gave up because I fail to see the logic in donating 4 hrs of my time weekly or 16 hrs a month if 7-Eleven can not work with our community to improve our quality of life. In addition, I see something terribly wrong here if 7-Eleven can make a profit, but is unwilling to pay to cleanup after its customers, but yet our community is tasked with "Donating Time" out of our lives to clean up after the 7-Eleven store. I decided to post this information about the 24 Hour 7-Eleven store located at 14820 Cloverdale Road., Woodbridge, VA because the store is located in the middle of our neighborhood and has become a cancer eating away at our community with crime, trash, loitering, panhandlers, noise, and the store seems to get robbed on a quarterly basis. One suggestion I had to 7-Eleven was to pay someone to clean-up after their customers to take pressure off the local community and to modify their business hours were they would be close by 12 midnight and reopen at 5am to avoid robberies and additional risk.
Thus far after 8 years, the only thing that occurred is the prior owner sold the store, and they put up a "Adopt a Spot" sign for litter pickup in the 7-Eleven parking lot.I am determined to change the attitude of 7-Eleven corporation and expose the Political people who support this type of disrespect for our communities in America just to make a fast buck.
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
- Reason of review:
- Litter, Noise, Loitering, Crime, Building is outdated with poor landscaping
- Preferred solution:
- Our community suggest or propose 7-11 clean up behind their customers, even if that means hiring a contractor to pickup trash within 3 blocks. Also to cut down on crime, loitering and noise we suggest store should close by 12 midnight and reopen at 5am.
- Product or service
- 7 Eleven Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On December 25th 2010, my then boyfriend proposed to me. The ring was beautiful, a bit big but beautiful. I got compliments on it daily. However, when we did decide..."
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "First of all I could write an entire book full of facts about my 31 December 2016 visit to this hellhole. Visited the auto dealership to purchase a car. After..."
- "My TV went out on the morning of Friday, November 25, 2016. I dropped it off for repairs and took that to mean I can use a new one. After..."