Since I purchased my home 8 years ago, I have yet to come outside my front door without noticing plastic bags, paper, plastic bottles, and debris from the 7-Eleven store located two blocks away.I've talked to the 7-Eleven owners, 7-Eleven corporate headquarters, Prince William County community representatives, and there's been no change in the amount of litter in my community over 8 years.
The local streams, woods, street, lawns, are all full of 7-Eleven debris daily, I volunteered 4 years ago to pickup litter in my community, but recently I gave up because I fail to see the logic in donating 4 hrs of my time weekly or 16 hrs a month if 7-Eleven can not work with our community to improve our quality of life. In addition, I see something terribly wrong here if 7-Eleven can make a profit, but is unwilling to pay to cleanup after its customers, but yet our community is tasked with "Donating Time" out of our lives to clean up after the 7-Eleven store. I decided to post this information about the 24 Hour 7-Eleven store located at 14820 Cloverdale Road., Woodbridge, VA because the store is located in the middle of our neighborhood and has become a cancer eating away at our community with crime, trash, loitering, panhandlers, noise, and the store seems to get robbed on a quarterly basis. One suggestion I had to 7-Eleven was to pay someone to clean-up after their customers to take pressure off the local community and to modify their business hours were they would be close by 12 midnight and reopen at 5am to avoid robberies and additional risk.
Thus far after 8 years, the only thing that occurred is the prior owner sold the store, and they put up a "Adopt a Spot" sign for litter pickup in the 7-Eleven parking lot.I am determined to change the attitude of 7-Eleven corporation and expose the Political people who support this type of disrespect for our communities in America just to make a fast buck.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
- Reason of review:
- Litter, Noise, Loitering, Crime, Building is outdated with poor landscaping
- Preferred solution:
- Our community suggest or propose 7-11 clean up behind their customers, even if that means hiring a contractor to pickup trash within 3 blocks. Also to cut down on crime, loitering and noise we suggest store should close by 12 midnight and reopen at 5am.
- Product or service
- 7 Eleven Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "This year something has gone horribly wrong with Kohl's fulfillment process. I placed an order on 11/29 and another on 12/2 on kohls.com. What followed can only be described as..."
- "I purchased kitchen and dining room floor tile from Lowes and contracted with them for the installation.The tile was laid the wrong way and the tile was laid unevenly. ..."
- "I'm 68 years old and waited in line for three hours at one store for a bottle and a Beanie. I then to two other stores to buy two more..."
- "My Burberry bag is torn , customers service asked me to pay shipping and repair fee! Poor quality is not a customer 's fault, choosing Burberry is a customer 's..."
- "I have had the Premium In-Home Plumbing Repair contract with Dominion Products and Services for the past several years. The reason I selected the premium service over the standard was..."
- "I wear size 8 US; I ordered swimwear XL does not fit. I'm a DDD cup the XL swimwear cup only covers 1/4 of my DDD cup bra. ..."
- "buena pagina para comprar articulos a buenos precios. tienen de todo un poco, desde articulos para decoracion de uñas a .40 centavos de dolar hasta celulares xiaomi recien lanzados al mercado! la..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."