7 Eleven - 7-Eleven Store is creating Litter, Crime, and Noise in our Community

24 of 142 7 Eleven reviews

Update added by user Nov 23

New owner of the 7-Eleven store has taken action around the store to remove litter, debris, ordered additional trash cans, and has worked with local police to deter loitering around the store. The community is hoping this change in attitude will be consistent going forward.

Original review posted by user Aug 13

Since I purchased my home 8 years ago, I have yet to come outside my front door without noticing plastic bags, paper, plastic bottles, and debris from the 7-Eleven store located two blocks away.I've talked to the 7-Eleven owners, 7-Eleven corporate headquarters, Prince William County community representatives, and there's been no change in the amount of litter in my community over 8 years.

The local streams, woods, street, lawns, are all full of 7-Eleven debris daily, I volunteered 4 years ago to pickup litter in my community, but recently I gave up because I fail to see the logic in donating 4 hrs of my time weekly or 16 hrs a month if 7-Eleven can not work with our community to improve our quality of life. In addition, I see something terribly wrong here if 7-Eleven can make a profit, but is unwilling to pay to cleanup after its customers, but yet our community is tasked with "Donating Time" out of our lives to clean up after the 7-Eleven store. I decided to post this information about the 24 Hour 7-Eleven store located at 14820 Cloverdale Road., Woodbridge, VA because the store is located in the middle of our neighborhood and has become a cancer eating away at our community with crime, trash, loitering, panhandlers, noise, and the store seems to get robbed on a quarterly basis. One suggestion I had to 7-Eleven was to pay someone to clean-up after their customers to take pressure off the local community and to modify their business hours were they would be close by 12 midnight and reopen at 5am to avoid robberies and additional risk.

Thus far after 8 years, the only thing that occurred is the prior owner sold the store, and they put up a "Adopt a Spot" sign for litter pickup in the 7-Eleven parking lot.I am determined to change the attitude of 7-Eleven corporation and expose the Political people who support this type of disrespect for our communities in America just to make a fast buck.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Reason of review:
Litter, Noise, Loitering, Crime, Building is outdated with poor landscaping
Preferred solution:
Our community suggest or propose 7-11 clean up behind their customers, even if that means hiring a contractor to pickup trash within 3 blocks. Also to cut down on crime, loitering and noise we suggest store should close by 12 midnight and reopen at 5am.
Product or service
7 Eleven Sanitary Conditions
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #899757 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with 7 Eleven? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
24 of 142 7 Eleven reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to 7 Eleven. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about 7 Eleven.
Filing a new complaint about
×