Resolved

Update by user Dec 23, 2016

12.13.16 UPDATE:

I received a nice letter from Corporate, along with 15 coupons for free items.

Update by user Nov 15, 2016

11/15/16 still waiting for Corporate to contact me...

Original review posted by user Oct 15, 2016

711 complaint 10.13.16

5033 Lee Highway, Arlington, VA 22207

The Rude Owner

First & foremost, I purposely asked the Owner if his Belly app was working. He said it hadn't worked in 2 or 3 weeks. I then asked about the 712 app. He said it was working.

When I got up to the register & showed him the 711 app, he refused to give me the free slurpee. He attempted to charge me $2.49. The pop tarts are 99 cents, of course I balked at his demand for $2.49.

The Owner proceeded to yell at me in a store full of people. He told me I didn't have any money and he told me not to come back because all I wanted was free merchandise.

I pointed out to that I did have money, but I was trying to take advantage of 711 app. And I told him, he just didn't want to honour his own 711 app.

The owner has no customer service skills and an anger problem.

Please see the attached pictures of the owner. He attempted to snatch my camera out of my hand.

Miss DreadLox

Falls Church, VA. 22041

P.S. On the same day, at 9:50pm, I went to the 711 at 1131 S. George Mason Dr, Arlington VA 22204, and received a free slurpee using my 711 app with no problems.

Review about: Store Owner Does Not Honor 711 App.

1.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE 7 Eleven Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with 7 Eleven?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1301370

Dont even worry about this hee haw imbred reneck.Im from paramus nj and moved to dallas in 02 and seriously.

The reason they breed and start so early is as it is all they can do as they are as dumb as ***k my ex matried a felon which tx took her kids yet im forced to hand my only over to her. Ex kidnap my son from school the school had the balls to send me a truency. In fact thompson just left my son on a field trip in downtown dallas. Last month.

F...k this state ***k texans.They shouldn5 be allowed to have pets let alone breed

Miss DreadLox
to Anonymous Falls Church, Virginia, United States #1303454

WTF does your comment have to do w/ 711?

Falls Church, Virginia, United States #1241229

FYI ~> It is legal to photograph or videotape anything and anyone on any public property. Photographing or videotaping a tourist attraction, whether publicly or privately owned, is generally considered legal, unless explicitly prohibited by a specific law or statute.

Falls Church, Virginia, United States #1240979

It's 11/14/16 & I'm still waiting to hear from Corporate 711......

Spring, Texas, United States #1227462

Actually genius it is illegal to take a pic of someone without their permission, ever hear of invasion of privacy? That man right here could and should sue you for all your worth because of your illegal and malicious activity. or my personal fave, punch you in the face at least.

to Anonymous Falls Church, Virginia, United States #1233687

Read the Constitution ***!

to Anonymous #1241240

Actually "genius" in my State "It is legal to photograph or videotape anything and anyone on any public property. Photographing or videotaping a tourist attraction, whether publicly or privately owned, is generally considered legal, unless explicitly prohibited by a specific law or statute". So slither back under rock "genius"....

to Anonymous Falls Church, Virginia, United States #1259864

Tell your boss "I WON" my dispute with this store. See ya soon with all of my 711 FREE coupons from the Big Boys at Corporate. LMAO

And did you get to the soup kitchen in time for free lunch also?

to Anonymous #1241245

Better than that, I drove my Benz to another 711, spent $30 AND got my free slurpy! Plus excellent customer service. So, slither back under your rock....