Update added by user Nov 15
11/15/16 still waiting for Corporate to contact me...
Original review posted by user Oct 15
711 complaint 10.13.16
5033 Lee Highway, Arlington, VA 22207
The Rude Owner
First & foremost, I purposely asked the Owner if his Belly app was working. He said it hadn't worked in 2 or 3 weeks. I then asked about the 712 app. He said it was working.
When I got up to the register & showed him the 711 app, he refused to give me the free slurpee. He attempted to charge me $2.49. The pop tarts are 99 cents, of course I balked at his demand for $2.49.
The Owner proceeded to yell at me in a store full of people. He told me I didn't have any money and he told me not to come back because all I wanted was free merchandise.
I pointed out to that I did have money, but I was trying to take advantage of 711 app. And I told him, he just didn't want to honour his own 711 app.
The owner has no customer service skills and an anger problem.
Please see the attached pictures of the owner. He attempted to snatch my camera out of my hand.
Falls Church, VA. 22041
P.S. On the same day, at 9:50pm, I went to the 711 at 1131 S. George Mason Dr, Arlington VA 22204, and received a free slurpee using my 711 app with no problems.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "I'm 68 years old and waited in line for three hours at one store for a bottle and a Beanie. I then to two other stores to buy two more..."
- "Below are pictures of plantation shutters that I ordered from Lowes in Knoxville Tn off of Chapman Highway( which they sub contracted blind ambitions) This is the 6th pair that..."
- "I and undoubtedly thousands of other victims stayed awake until 3AM EST so we could save some money on Christmas gifts this season. Excited that Walmart.com would be offering..."
- "I went into Family Dollar store in Sterling VA on Enterprise Dr. Once I walked away from the register I realized I stepped on something that went through my shoe..."
- "I placed an order at 948 pm the order never arrived and this is not the first time I have issues with this store everytime I order pan pizza they..."
- "ordered an architectural drawing of a tv show set -- on the website it showed it nicely framed - no where on the website did it say it would..."
- "Had a action figure sent to the house. The box was completely open,missing items,no shipping label. customer service was absolutely horrible. incompetent extremely unhelpful workers. four times I called customer..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."