7 Eleven Store Owner Does Not Honor 711 App Review

8 of 142 7 Eleven reviews

Update added by user Nov 15

11/15/16 still waiting for Corporate to contact me...

Original review posted by user Oct 15

711 complaint 10.13.16

5033 Lee Highway, Arlington, VA 22207

The Rude Owner

First & foremost, I purposely asked the Owner if his Belly app was working. He said it hadn't worked in 2 or 3 weeks. I then asked about the 712 app. He said it was working.

When I got up to the register & showed him the 711 app, he refused to give me the free slurpee. He attempted to charge me $2.49. The pop tarts are 99 cents, of course I balked at his demand for $2.49.

The Owner proceeded to yell at me in a store full of people. He told me I didn't have any money and he told me not to come back because all I wanted was free merchandise.

I pointed out to that I did have money, but I was trying to take advantage of 711 app. And I told him, he just didn't want to honour his own 711 app.

The owner has no customer service skills and an anger problem.

Please see the attached pictures of the owner. He attempted to snatch my camera out of my hand.

Miss DreadLox

Falls Church, VA. 22041

P.S. On the same day, at 9:50pm, I went to the 711 at 1131 S. George Mason Dr, Arlington VA 22204, and received a free slurpee using my 711 app with no problems.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Store Owner Does Not Honor 711 App
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #937284 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with 7 Eleven? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
8 of 142 7 Eleven reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 15 #1241229 Falls Church, Virginia, United States

FYI ~> It is legal to photograph or videotape anything and anyone on any public property. Photographing or videotaping a tourist attraction, whether publicly or privately owned, is generally considered legal, unless explicitly prohibited by a specific law or statute.

0 0 Reply

Oct 15 #1227462 Spring, Texas, United States

Actually genius it is illegal to take a pic of someone without their permission, ever hear of invasion of privacy? That man right here could and should sue you for all your worth because of your illegal and malicious activity. or my personal fave, punch you in the face at least.

0 2 Reply
MissDreadLox

Nov 15 #1241240

Actually "genius" in my State "It is legal to photograph or videotape anything and anyone on any public property. Photographing or videotaping a tourist attraction, whether publicly or privately owned, is generally considered legal, unless explicitly prohibited by a specific law or statute". So slither back under rock "genius"....

1 0 Reply

Oct 15 #1227458

And did you get to the soup kitchen in time for free lunch also?

2 2 Reply
MissDreadLox

Nov 15 #1241245

Better than that, I drove my Benz to another 711, spent $30 AND got my free slurpy! Plus excellent customer service. So, slither back under your rock....

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.