On St.Patrick's Day 2015 7-Eleven (202 North I St.
Tacoma, 253-627-0409) refused service to Buckwheat Catapillar, an Irish Clown. Though Buckwheat had been in the store several minutes before bringing merchandise to the counter for purchase, Jann the cashier exclaimed, "No Make Up !". There was no explanation of policy. No sign.
Nothing. Just "No Make up!" repeated. Buckwheat explained. "It's St.
Patrick's Day you *** !" Jan repeated. "No Make up !" Buckwheat said, "Yer serious ?
I can't buy my lozenges and a Large Coke for my handicapped roommate ?Why didn't you say something when I came into the store ?" "No Make up !" "Is that all you can say ?" "No Make up !"
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Jann the moronic cashier
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Allow Irish Clowns to shop 7-Eleven. Explain to Jann why he is a Moron.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Store Policy
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Back in earlier July of 2016, my 85 year old mother who is Permanently Disabled, including having a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both..."
- "i have provided proof and photo but they keep say give me time thing start on last year dec i inform nick tan area A district manager that someone is bring..."
- "The freezers in the pictures are what i had to clean because of black mold.Why did you not put the picture of the black mold up?All of these pictures was..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "Although Sleep Train didn't actually have an opportunity to replace the mattress in 90 days or less due to the mattress breaking down after the 90 days... our issue is..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."