2.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I am highly disappointed in 7 Eleven store on Ave C, Bayonne NJ. That stores has changed hands so many times.

The store only had one employee today 2/18/2017. No manager present. Store dirty, and coffee is never freshly brewed. Lack of staff support in that store.

Anyway, I purchased a carton of cigarettes with receipt proof Marlboro Silvers 100s. I paid for them and receipt said 100's. Purchases 2/17/18. When I got home, the new girl at the register gave me the shorter brand.

I went over to the store today and said she gave me the wrong carton brand 100s silvers, here is my receipt and proof. The cashier did not exchange them. I said the girl marked on my receipt 100s but she gave me the smaller size cigarette that WAS NOT MY MISTAKE it was hers. I did not check the bag until I got home.

It snowed that night I did drive back. I went today 2/18 to change them. No manager there, she was not present and he would not do it. POOR MANAGEMENT, disgraceful that 7 Eleven a great chain I shop in all the time, I am highly disappointed with this store.

So, I will show up tomorrow and make my justice and present myself until they give me back my cigarettes the RIGHT BRAND THATS on my receipt. I will stay in that store until they do so. I already made a case complaint regarding this matter. And 7 Eleven should return all items sold when people have receipts, Shop RIte does it, wawa does it, tobacco, soda, chips etc...

EXCHANGES SHOULD BE ACCEPTABLE no matter what product is bought provided you have proof of receipt. You accepted my money, you should accept exchanges. This store needs lots of help in cleanliness, coffee should always be fresh not sitting in coffee pot over 4 hours it tastes BURNT, and there should always be a manager and at least 2 employees working NOT ONE and NOT NO MANAGER PRESENT HERE. Hope this gets to the big guy at 7 Eleven headquarters.

Bayonne is a nice town so 7 Eleven should be just as nice clean in and out and service to customers. What a shame that I have to write this message to justify the cashier's error. STORE #32260, 463-467 Ave C in Bayonne NJ 07002.

This is a great lot but the store has no attraction and is not being MANAGED ACCORDINGLY to your logo and your pride. Regards 7/11 Customer

Product or Service Mentioned: 7 Eleven Cashier.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: The cashier gave me wrong cigarette carton. My receipt says 100s Marlboro Silver, but she gave me the shorter marlboro silver carton. I want an exchange for what I ordered MARLBORO SILVER 100s. What is the problem here, I have the receipt !.

I liked: Convenient location near my home for coffeemilkcigarettes.

I didn't like: No manager no staff.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 18.

Comments