37 Freetown Rd, Raymond, NH 03077, USA
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

37 freetown rd rsymond nh.The store is across the dt from Wal-Mart distribution center ehere i work.

My self and hundreds of our employee's frequent the store almost daily for gas and snacks. 2 nights ago around 4am I got gas and went inside for the regular coffee and donut for the trip home. The cashier who I believe is the manager is usualy in a bsd mood. This timd however he was extra rude, aggressive, and very insulting.

As pulled my wallet out of my jacket povket to pay, some sunflower seeds fell on the counter. He immediatly started yelling abseneties telling me he's had a terrible bad night and I need to pick up trash immediately and leave the store. I politly said that he need not act like that to a loyal customer who spends more than $100 every week at his store. His response was "I dont need your business at all.

Dont ever show your face her again. Get the f**k out right now" Needless to say, I have more than happily been taking my business elsewhere. That person should not be allowed to carry on like he does. Fyi..

I have shared my experience with all the walmart associates i know which should impact the store sales soon enouh.Khal Rajeh 978 398 9150 Khaldounrajeh87@gmail.com

You should not publicly post your name, email address and phone number.