I live at Aurora Senior Apartments in San Antonio, TX 78212 and the residents are buying fruit cups, salads, sandwiches, M&M, peanut butter, chocolate cookies and brownies that are outdated one, two, sometimes three days old. These items have the 7 Eleven label on all of them. I know because a senior gave me some of these items being niece to me. I was afraid to eat them because of the dates on the packages I gave them away to a Homeless people begging for food. Even than I was afraid to give them out. This persons name is BeeBee she works at your branch 7 Eleven or donates her times from 3:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. everyday at your location on Cyprus and San Pedro Rd, in San Antonio, TX 78212. BeeBee told me she makes a killing selling all these items everyday within an hour and she brags about it. She even told she can afford to buy her expensive Hydro *** with this monies. I don't think she has a Food Handlers Permit. My question is she allowed to do this sells. I'm concerned because these are seniors. She needs to be stopped.

If there's a law against this sells with your company labels.

Thank you for your kind attention. My name is Irma you may call me at cell phone 210/815-2333.

This reviewer shared experience about "sells of expired food items" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with 7 Eleven. The most disappointing about 7 eleven salad from 7 Eleven was morning person helper shes loud nosy annoying spreads rumors , but reviewer liked these employees are friendly greed you with a smile. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 7 Eleven.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare 7 Eleven to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with 7 Eleven?

Comments