5.0

I visited a local 7 Eleven location today in the hopes of making a lottery purchase.Bad decision My first transaction went smoothly and I was able to purchase the tickets using my debit card without any issues.

Second transaction I was told by cashier I had buy something from the store in order to use my debit card to purchase lottery tickets. He said that it was store policy. After being forced to spend additional money to make my purchases I used my credit card to buy the cookies and my debit card for the lottery tickets. The cashier got mad and told me that it was not okay with him the way I paid and that if I had a problem with store policies that I didn't have to come back.

I replied and told him that I did not like his attitude. He then goes off and calls me a ***.

Says *** you and stick it up your *** and tells me he had better not ever see me in there again.He was very rude and disrespectful towards a woman.

Review about: 7 Eleven Cashier.

Had an Experience with 7 Eleven?

Comments

I've been in stores when the lottery ticket buyers were out in full force and they are a nasty lot! You couldn't pay me enough money to have to deal with those folks.

Lol. Might not have been ideal customer service, but less people would act a fool in public if the (typically minimum wage) workers didn't have to just sit and put up with the BS that comes out of people like you.