As I visit Virginia Beach on a regular basis, I often visit the 7-11, which has a number of stores in the area.On Sunday the 14th I selected the 7-11 store on 300 22nd street in the morning.
I had been there before and found the store convenient and well stocked, with friendly personnel willing to assist. This time however, after leaving and driving on 22nd street to return to our motel, I took a small sip from my coffee cup to discover that it was very bitter, poorly brewed, and contained a substantial amount of coffee grounds. Upset at such a blatant disregard for customer satisfaction, I held on to the cup and returned as soon as I could, which was later that afternoon. I did not complain openly, but only brought the full cup back, politely requesting another cup, and accepting the possibility that a mistake simply occurred.
A person I later learned was a "manager" received me in a very unprofessional manner, even saying that I was "only trying to get another cup" and that HER coffee would "never be bad". I do regret my response, for I only lowered myself to her level, as I responded by saying that it was "most certainly bad" and judging from her lack of social skill and defensiveness, I was correct. I left by saying that I would not be back, and she only mumbled something I could not understand but probably would not care to hear.
I had never expected a manager to display such a lack of skill and concern, and after asking a friend who goes there about the quality of service, I was told that she was "probably" THE manager.Hopefully, this report will help prevent a repeat of an experience of this type for anyone that might go there.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Dollar General ladies "wash" room at hwy 72 Tuscumbia, Al 35674. The toilet is filthy, sideways ( not anchored) lid missing. Garbage overflowing and smelly, sink was black, grimy..."
- "My polite letter to Sears Executive Customer Service Reps... Let's see if they back their consumer!! "I am writing in regards to my order - wrong item delivered, delivery 1.5 hours late..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "I would like to file a complaint regarding Redibids online and sweepstakes businesses in Chesapeake and Va. Beach Va. I have patronized these businesses on several occasions, and feel that..."
- "Our daughter's tablet has been a hunk of junk since she we bought it! We have not ordered anything from Groupon since purchasing the bad tablet. It stopped working in..."
- "My husband purchased this bag for me at the Coach Outlet in Calhoun, GA as my Christmas gift. I have had it less than 6 months, and other than wearing..."