As I visit Virginia Beach on a regular basis, I often visit the 7-11, which has a number of stores in the area.On Sunday the 14th I selected the 7-11 store on 300 22nd street in the morning.
I had been there before and found the store convenient and well stocked, with friendly personnel willing to assist. This time however, after leaving and driving on 22nd street to return to our motel, I took a small sip from my coffee cup to discover that it was very bitter, poorly brewed, and contained a substantial amount of coffee grounds. Upset at such a blatant disregard for customer satisfaction, I held on to the cup and returned as soon as I could, which was later that afternoon. I did not complain openly, but only brought the full cup back, politely requesting another cup, and accepting the possibility that a mistake simply occurred.
A person I later learned was a "manager" received me in a very unprofessional manner, even saying that I was "only trying to get another cup" and that HER coffee would "never be bad". I do regret my response, for I only lowered myself to her level, as I responded by saying that it was "most certainly bad" and judging from her lack of social skill and defensiveness, I was correct. I left by saying that I would not be back, and she only mumbled something I could not understand but probably would not care to hear.
I had never expected a manager to display such a lack of skill and concern, and after asking a friend who goes there about the quality of service, I was told that she was "probably" THE manager.Hopefully, this report will help prevent a repeat of an experience of this type for anyone that might go there.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The freezers in the pictures are what i had to clean because of black mold.Why did you not put the picture of the black mold up?All of these pictures was..."
- "Hello Macy’s, I would like to say how DISAPPOINTED I am with your customer service. Let me explain a little about my frustration. I recently places 3 separate orders on Friday, June..."
- "My polite letter to Sears Executive Customer Service Reps... Let's see if they back their consumer!! "I am writing in regards to my order - wrong item delivered, delivery 1.5 hours late..."
- "My F-150, just having completed a left turn, was proceeding along the left lane of 3 lanes when it was struck by a car coming out from the right. ..."
- "When I opened the t-shirt I had ordered through the internet I saw it had white paint stains in the front. I immediately tried contacting customer service. That was 3 days..."
- "I had been looking for a shihpoo puppy for a while and came across one on the Purebred Breeders LLC website. I fell inlove with a puppy on there, called,..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."