100% full Not resolved

As I visit Virginia Beach on a regular basis, I often visit the 7-11, which has a number of stores in the area.On Sunday the 14th I selected the 7-11 store on 300 22nd street in the morning.

Related: 7 Eleven Cske Coffee Review

I had been there before and found the store convenient and well stocked, with friendly personnel willing to assist. This time however, after leaving and driving on 22nd street to return to our motel, I took a small sip from my coffee cup to discover that it was very bitter, poorly brewed, and contained a substantial amount of coffee grounds. Upset at such a blatant disregard for customer satisfaction, I held on to the cup and returned as soon as I could, which was later that afternoon. I did not complain openly, but only brought the full cup back, politely requesting another cup, and accepting the possibility that a mistake simply occurred.

A person I later learned was a "manager" received me in a very unprofessional manner, even saying that I was "only trying to get another cup" and that HER coffee would "never be bad". I do regret my response, for I only lowered myself to her level, as I responded by saying that it was "most certainly bad" and judging from her lack of social skill and defensiveness, I was correct. I left by saying that I would not be back, and she only mumbled something I could not understand but probably would not care to hear.

I had never expected a manager to display such a lack of skill and concern, and after asking a friend who goes there about the quality of service, I was told that she was "probably" THE manager.Hopefully, this report will help prevent a repeat of an experience of this type for anyone that might go there.

Review about: 7 Eleven Staff.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE 7 Eleven Coffee
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with 7 Eleven?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.