7 Eleven - Review about Philip Morris And Son Promotion from Newark, New Jersey
I stoped at the 711 store in Landing NJ.Bought three packs of cigaretes.
Two were a 1.00 off Philip Morris promotion per pack. All tjree were rung up as full price. Woman screamed PROMOTION IS OVER! No over date on package.
Repirted it to Pgillip Morris as they are using tgisvromo ti steal from Custimers.
Now on to NJ consumer fraud.Thry do not take kindly to consumwr fraud in New Jeraey.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Philip Morris And Son Promotion
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "711 complaint 10.13.16 5033 Lee Highway, Arlington, VA 22207 The Rude Owner First & foremost, I purposely asked the Owner if his Belly app was working. He said it hadn't worked in 2..."
- "When i reach the counter, I asked the aunty politely if they have enough for a cash back. She bluntly ignored me. So I asked her the same question again..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "Do not sign a check for this company unless they can give you 8 successful dealers with names telephone numbers and addresses. This is a company that is not transparent...."
- "I mistakenly signed up for North American Power for both electric and gas, enticed by their low intro rates. Next thing I know, my gas bill is up to..."
- "I am having a BIG issue with Vivint and at this point will NOT recommend anyone use them, I had it install on Aug 9th and I said yes to..."