Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Went to 7 eleven to get my son a quick drink. Once we enetered and passed the cashier she yells at me..MAAM LEAVE YOUR BAG AT THE DOOR wait what?

Im a grown woman I am not leaving my bag at the door Im sorry. She kept screaming... MAAM....MAAM I SAID LEAVE YOUR BAG AT THE DOOR. then when I just ignored her and did my shopping she kept yelling I AINT SERVING HER..

IM REFUSING SERVICE SHE CAN TAKE HER *** AND GO I AINT SERVING HER. One. In customer service you never yell across the store and embarrass you customer like that in a unprofessinal way. When i got to the li e she was still yelling and talking *** that she wasnt going to serve me o ce i got to hwr she said maam im not serving you next in line.

I said look I am not leaving my own bag at the door idk why you would tell me to do such a thing. So i placed my miney o n the counter for a dollar drink and 2 dollar bag of chips and she pushes my money and says take your *** money its no good here.

Ive never been treated with such disrepect like that before and would never do that to my guest. That would be a automatic termination at my job and it should be for her to.

Product or Service Mentioned: 7 Eleven Cashier.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 02, 2017.

Comments

Yes i know i spelled alot wrong was typing to fast