we have taken spoiled or expired turkey sandwiches back twice in 4 months ...mgr rude because we took the sandwich back.....we got slice of pizza...it was hard and disgusting....I don't think they are checking the expiration date and leaving it off the pkgs...they use to sell good food now practically everything in the food area is staled,spoiled or hard as a bone...what has happened...people are using their cash and has to either throw it away or spit it out....then the rude mgr says to a good customer I am not selling you anymore foodstuff...she's doing us a favor...cause we and our neighbors are not buying anymore sandwiches,pizza or prepared foods anymore until they clean up their lazy big butts......check the food for freshness and watch your attitudes with the customers....who are right in taking spoil food back and stop hiding or not giving the receipts to us.....please talk to your mgrs....your business is not doing good at the Osceola/ the one across from Applebee's and BVL blvd....

Product or Service Mentioned: 7 Eleven Sandwich.

Reason of review: spSpoiled turkey sandwiches,hard pizza this morning and my brother brings home a hard brownie tonight... very rude Mgr.

Comments