7 Eleven - Rudest cashier on earth!

97 of 142 7 Eleven reviews

When i reach the counter, I asked the aunty politely if they have enough for a cash back.She bluntly ignored me.

So I asked her the same question again and still no respond from her. So I angrily told her that I want a cash back. She then responded in a rude manner. She asked me rudely what I want.

For godsake I told her again that I want a cash back. Without looking at me, she told me that this is not a bank. As I got agitated, I told her that we can do cash back in any 7eleven in Singapore. She then told me we need to buy something.

Ofcourse I know the procedure. So I took a random sweet and put it infront of her. She got unhappy and shouted that I'm looking for trouble. She told me to get out of her store when the store does not belong to her.

She even took her phone to threaten me. I told her that if she wants to call police, then lets call them together since she is the rude one and that the strore have camera and I'm not afraid of her. She then did my transaction. She even shouted to the next customer that i'm finding trouble.

Seriously?What kind of cashier did you hire??

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Cashier
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #569442

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with 7 Eleven? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 5 No 5
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
97 of 142 7 Eleven reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 03 #1087918

so you got angry with her first for not hearing you and you're surprised she became angry/rude in response? jeez people these days have no clue as to how to act that even when they admit they were angry/rude first they must expect people to cow down to them.

1 0 Reply
KevinRichards

Jun 28, 2015 #1000801 Orange, California, United States

Just be glad she did not call the police. If she did your parents would be charged with neglect for letting you shop alone. I have a felling other people were in front of you which is why you were ignored. Too bad she did not call the police on you, the penalty in Singapore is really strict and they would have put you in your place.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.