Yesterday, Saturday, September 22, I went down to 711 at MRT Brass Basah on Queens Road.The time was at 18.12.

The exact location of 711 was near the empty space corridor where MSU students practise their dancing activites.

I bought a pack of salted almond.

I paid the almond, the Sales Woman gave me the change without bill and without my almond.

She was an Indian woman with nose studs, early 40's.

As I was in a rush, I didn't check if the almond was already in my bag, I only realised the night when I wanted to eat them that the almond was not there.

As I didn't have the proof bill, I could not go back to the sales woman at MRT Brass Basah.

If she would be honest, she would have handed me the almond prior to my leaving the shop, like any other honest sales person.

I hope this is the first time she is doing to a customer, because if it's happened before, then she should be observed.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 23.

Comments

Never heard of Queens Road and I don't know anything about MSU, whatever that is. So you've told us nothing except that you failed to watch the bagger put everything in your sack and that you don't count your change. Perfect method to set yourself up for failure.

to Anonymous #1571041

Why "MSU" stands for McNeese State University. The best college located in the best city in America, Lake Charles, Louisiana.