1.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Suntec City is a place with a lot of tourism activities going on and saturated with tourists as there is a duck tour right beside it. A cashier named Citrine was not helpful, rude and serving customers with unacceptable attitude.

When customer was unable to identify new ezlink card from the old one, she was very impatient and made a big fuss out of it. To the point that the next customer wanting to top up left because of her unacceptable attitude. I believe that you need to put the right people for this job as it is located in such places. She should be transferred to neighbourhood 7 Eleven for her unacceptable attitude and behaviour.

However, I do know that this is a franchise if a transfer is impossible she definitely should be replaced. I would like to apologise from posting it publicly here as there was no feedback form for me to fill in on the 7 Eleven website.

Review about: 7 Eleven Cashier.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Always open.

I didn't like: Unacceptable services received from that cashier named citirne.

Comments

The next customer left because he/she was tired of waiting on someone who wasn't prepared.

That doesn't excuse an annoying cashier but I'd rather deal with her than wait on somebody looking for some card or another.

to William #1427299

ew who are you to judge the next customer was a staff working at okto kids fiesta event hall 402 after i stepped out of the 7-11 he asked me if I was okay and he is going to top up at esplanade MRT due to HER UNACCEPTABLE ATTITUDE

someone who wasn't prepared? shouldn't the cashier be customer service oriented?

shouldn't she assist me by identifying my ezlink card type? did I pay the extra service charge for nothing? It would definitely be cheaper if I were to know there's a MRT nearby with self top up kiosk.

seriously who are you franchise owner or someone related to suntec city 7-11 outlet? if yes, utter *** coming from instead of calming down a pissed customer here, speaking up as if the cashier did nothing wrong with her unacceptable attitude.

to William #1427304

1) Fraudulent judgment on the reason that the next customer left. (misleading individual assumption)

2) An unnecessary opinion that seems like trying to cover up for the cashier misconduct.