2.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered 2 water resistant Bluetooth speakers with SRP of around 800 pesos each at 7-Eleven cliqqshop during their anniversary promo but they did not deliver the items that were already paid. I sent several emails to make a follow up.

I called 7-Eleven hotline but they were also unable to help me with my concern since according to them, cliqqshop can only be reach through emails but they don't reply. I decided to just check the items at the chosen 7-Eleven branch but items did not arrive there. Status for the 2 items on my cliqqshop account were only "Processing". I wasted a lot of time and effort going back and forth to the store to check if its already delivered.

I talked to several 7-Eleven representatives but none were able to resolve the issue.

Cliqqshop support only replied that they can no longer deliver my order without any explaination why after more than 2 weeks of making follow ups thru emails, calling the 7 eleven hotline and visiting the store almost everyday. Representative's actiom was so unethical.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 01.

Comments